THE BATTLE OF THE BULK
99+% Pure Cannabidiol (CBD) Buy The Kilos –
Anyone out there having trouble purchasing CBD isolate in large quantities such as 200 – 20,000 kilos? I can get everyone good pricing on 20 – 500 grams (1/2 kilo), but when it gets into the hundreds and thousands of kilos, there is a real war going on. Because CBD isolate is so condensed and requires so much raw, biomass material to produce, either growers/manufacturers are hoarding to raise the price per kilo, or there really is a worldwide demand/shortage right now. I think the later is the truth.
When purchasing, carefully scrutinize those offering CBD isolate. They want most of the money up front in cash or through an attorney’s escrow account. 50% down to quarantine the order then COD upon pickup. Some will take half cash with a letter of intent, a glimpse into your money source – and your little brother – before shipping the product COD. While most want you to come and pick it up or hire a shipping company.
Always get a third party reputable Certificate of Analysis (COA) and a raw sample of the batch from which you are purchasing. The sample should come out of your batch held in storage or quarantine. If they rush you into the deal without providing authentic third party analysis, then pass on that deal. This CBD gold rush environment can lead to people getting ripped off and we don’t want that to be you. Just be careful. We are able to get 99+% pure CBD isolate for between $7,200 and $9,000 per kilo for as many as you need. CBD isolate is selling in Europe for $25,000 per kilo. Also, make sure it is either CO2 or a new method of steam extraction. Ask the CBD manufacturer if the product is free from pesticides/herbicides, toxin free, Non-GMO and 99+% pure. And before you negotiate the deal, receive a COA (Certificate of Authenticity) showing the percentage of different cannabinoids and THC, the psychoactive molecule in the cannabis/hemp plant. The current legal THC limit is 0.3% of total volume unless your products are only for sale in licensed dispensaries.
CBD Products Open To The Public
However, if you want to make your products open to the public, be very clear what you are purchasing to formulate your products are under the legal limit.
Now that I’ve been matching buyers with sellers (in some cases the farm, others the lab, and others the brokers) please allow the following:
- TIME! Time to receive a quote on the quantity and quality you want. Everyone is overwhelmed with inquiries and the suppliers are only working with people who send them a letter of intent (LOI) and proof of funds (POF). Please review Steps For Purchasing Bulk CBDs: Steps For Purchasing In Bulk
- If you cannot or will not provide suppliers with both LOI and POF, don’t be surprised if they don’t get back to you at all! This is a seller’s market.
- BE PATIENT! No one likes to work with pushy aggressive buyers. If you want highest quality product, then only work with highest quality providers and just wait your turn in line. They are all very busy.
- Find an “insider” to work with. You may call them “brokers”, but let me tell you, by allowing brokers a small percentage of the deal, you will have your hand held through this process. It’s a maze of information that you do not understand, but a good broker does. A knowledgeable broker with the right contacts will save you time, lots of money and disappointments. I’ve heard the horror stories of people going out on their own to save a few dollars up front just to lose thousands of dollars by their own mistakes.
- Don’t be stingy! There is enough in this for everyone! If you want to go this route by yourself, then you’ll get what you get.
CBD isolate is used in the formulation of plant-based medicine (phytoceuticals), baked goods, food, tea, coffee, candy, essential healing oils, CBD tinctures, oral sprays, pet treats, body lotions, face make up and anything you can think of. CBDs add value and cost to the retail price.
The U.S. is far behind Europe in growing and manufacturing CBD oils and isolate. It was completely legal to grow and use cannabis 40 years ago when I traveled through Europe as a hippy. The image of tall pot plants growing on the back of personal boats floating down waterways in Amsterdam still holds a clear place in my memory.
One Quick Question
Did you know that CBD isolate is not full spectrum and isolates only the Cannabidiol (CBD) molecule? In order to receive full medicinal value of Cannabinoids, you need not only a full spectrum, you also need terpenes (flavor and vibrancy) and a little THC in order to achieve the entourage effect (whole body receptors working in harmony). The legal limit of the psychoactive THC chemical in ingestible products in the U.S. is under 0.3%. You can legally use more THC in topicals such as CBD body salves and body balms. We carry a full spectrum organic body salve with 0.7% THC for relief of pain and inflammation, and to induce relaxation without getting “high”. Great for massage therapists, chiropractors or acupuncturists to apply prior to a painful treatment, then send their patients home with their own jar of 150 MG full spectrum CBD body salve. Let me know if you wish to carry this product in your clinic, practice, spa or store.
For bulk CBD isolate pricing from grams to kilos, write to Jerri Nachman at Jerri@Canna-CBD.us.